Canola Lodge - Property Details
Canola Lodge is 1.5 miles from the attractive village of Darsham and offers spacious and comfortable ground floor accommodation. There is also a delightful woodburner for that cosy feel during the winter. Being located 200 yards from the A12, all other popular villages, towns and attractions in this part of Suffolk are easily accessible. It is also within easy reach of footpaths, forests and heaths, with open views over fields.
There is woodland at the back of the property which would be ideal for walking your pet. Canola Lodge would be well-suited to families, walkers, cyclists and those looking for a romantic break. Canola Lodge and Buttercup Lodge are situated next to each other and can be booked together to accommodate larger parties.
Shop: 1 mile. Pub: 1 mile.
- Sitting Room/Dining Area: TV, DVD, CD radio cassette player, woodburner, table and chairs.
- Kitchen: Electric oven and hob, fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, table and chairs, door to small patio.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, TV, DVD, radio.
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds, TV, DVD, radio.
- Bathroom: Bath with shower attachment, shower cubicle, washbasin and wc.
- Garden: Small patio at front with garden furniture and barbecue.
- Parking: Ample private parking.
- Heating: Oil underfloor heating.
- Pets: Two well-behaved pets welcome.
- Wi-fi, towels, books and games and a starter pack of wood and kindling for the woodburner all provided.
- Travel cot and highchair available to use.
- Bicycles available for hire at the nearby Hill Farm.
- Parents should be aware there is a fenced pond within the grounds which is not fully enclosed; therefore care must be taken with children at all times.
The village of Darsham is situated along the A12. The local garage has a cafe with wi-fi as well as a shop. The nearby Darsham Fox is a lovely village pub and Darsham train station gives good transport links from London to Lowestoft. The popular villages of Westleton and Yoxford are close by, and the beautiful seaside towns of Aldeburgh and Southwold are just a few miles away.
Very comfortable cottage. Lovely holiday. Thank you!
Mrs Tideswell, 20 Sep 2014
Very spacious holiday house, excellently equipped and a lovely welcome. Thank you.
Dr Pittard, 30 Aug 2014
Very comfortable, spacious accommodation. Good base near to A12 for visiting Southwold and Aldeburgh (lovely fish and chips at latter).
Mr Mellor, 23 Aug 2014
Great base and a great location!
Mr White, 16 Aug 2014