Buttercup Lodge - Property Details
Buttercup Lodge is 1.5 miles from the village of Darsham. The spacious, modern and comfortable accommodation is all ground floor and there is a welcoming woodburner making winters feel much cosier. It is situated 200 yards from the A12, making it easy to travel to local attractions and other popular villages such as Westleton and Yoxford.
There is woodland at the back of the property which would be ideal for walking your pet. Buttercup Lodge has open views over fields and trees and would be well-suited to families, walkers, cyclists and those looking for a romantic break. Buttercup Lodge and Canola Lodge are situated next to each other and can be booked together to accommodate larger parties.
Shop: 1 mile. Pub: 1 mile.
- Sitting Room/Dining Area: TV, DVD, CD radio cassette player, woodburner, table and chairs, patio doors.
- Kitchen: Electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, table and chairs.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, TV, DVD, radio with iPod dock, doors to garden.
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds, TV with iPod dock, DVD.
- Bathroom: Bath with shower attachment, shower cubicle, washbasin and wc.
- Garden: Small patio at front and rear with garden furniture and barbecue.
- Parking: Ample private parking.
- Heating: Oil underfloor heating.
- Pets: Two well-behaved pets welcome.
- Wi-fi, towels, books and games and a starter pack of wood and kindling for the woodburner all provided.
- Travel cot and highchair available to use.
- Bicycles available for hire at the nearby Hill Farm.
- Parents should be aware there is a fenced pond within the grounds which is not fully enclosed; therefore care must be taken with children at all times.
The village of Darsham is situated along the A12. The local garage has a cafe with wi-fi as well as a shop. The nearby Darsham Fox is a lovely village pub and Darsham train station gives good transport links from London to Lowestoft. The popular villages of Westleton and Yoxford are close by, and the beautiful seaside towns of Aldeburgh and Southwold are just a few miles away.
Very good great area very dog friendly good location quiet home from home
Mr G Wilkinson, 23 Sep 2014
It was a very comfortable, warm property that we felt had been designed to an excellent standard. We would certainly recommend the property and we would be very happy to stay there again. Wonderful area to walk the dogs loved it and settled very quickly.
Mrs J Muskett, 13 Sep 2014
Buttercup Lodge exceeded our expectations and is one of the best rental properties we've ever stayed at. The owner is very friendly and helpful. We were very sad to leave, so hope to return again in the near future.
Mrs V Ahern, 23 Aug 2014
A wonderful cottage in a fantastic location. Great base to explore all that Suffolk has to offer.
Mrs K McGarvey, 02 Aug 2014
This was the best holiday cottage we have stayed in. The furnishings were of an excellent standard, it was very very clean, the amount of space, not just inside, but outside was amazing.
Mr P Clayton, 26 Jul 2014
The property was excellent and the person we met was very helpful and made sure we had every thing we needed for our stay. The property was in an ideal location. Would recommend this property to anyone wanting to visit the area.
Mr R Cooper, 14 Jun 2014
Probably one of the comfiest, well equipped cottages we have had the pleasure to stay in. It is an ideal base for visiting all the surrounding areas. The owners were helpful and welcoming and we look forward to returning in the future.
Ms C Dodd, 05 Apr 2014