Ideally please use the links above to make a booking, rather than calling. Thank you!
COVID-19 INFORMATION (last updated: May 13th 2022)
- Thankfully, we are currently enjoying a much more relaxed camping season during 2022, but social distancing still being advised.
- Our 2 toilet cabins and 2 shower facilities are open for use, and cleaned every day.
Hill Farm CL site is situated in a peaceful, yet easily accessible, location near the A12 and the east coast of Suffolk. The popular villages of Westleton and Darsham are close by, and the beautiful seaside towns of Aldeburgh and Southwold are just a few miles away.
This is a Caravan and Motorhome Club Certified Location and a commericial site on the other side of the hedge.
- We have additional touring pitches on the other side of the hedge to the CL site, which have separate emptying facilities, and it's own toilet and shower cabin. Each pitch has electric hook up and their own water taps.
- These can be booked on this page: CLICK HERE
- We are located near the beautiful and tranquil Suffolk Coast & Heaths Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB), which is a stunning landscape packed full with wildlife and exciting places to explore and discover.
- There's something for everyone, with miles and miles of tranquil and unspoilt landscape including wildlife-rich estuaries, ancient heaths, windswept shingle beaches and historic towns and villages, such as Southwold, Dunwich, Walberswick and Aldeburgh.
- Hill Farm CL is great for those who are looking for a peaceful and relaxing holiday in the countryside but still offers many of the facilities that you would expect on a larger club site.
- The local area, and particularly the Suffolk coast, also offers superb opportunities for those who enjoy walking, cycling or have an interest in nature and wildlife.
- Hill Farm CL is an increasingly popular site and we recommend early booking to avoid disappointment.
PITCH 1 (HARDSTANDING and fully serviced with a drinking water tap and a 16 amp hook up. Waste water can go in the ditch behind the pitch) - Please note that no pegs are allowed on the hardstanding, due to tarred surface, so the awning is put on the grass next to the pitch.
PITCH 2 (HARDSTANDING and fully serviced with a drinking water tap and a 16 amp hook up. Waste water can go in the ditch behind the pitch. ) Awning pegs allowed on surface or on the grass next to the pitch.
PITCH 3 (HARDSTANDING and fully serviced with a drinking waterwater tap and a 16 amp hook up. Waste water can go in the ditch behind the pitch.) pegs allowed on surface or on the grass next to the pitch.
PITCH 4 (WIDER HARDSTANDING and fully serviced with a drinking water water tap and a 16 amp hook up. Waste water can go in the ditch behind the pitch.) - No pegs allowed on the hardstanding please, due to tarred surface, and concrete blocks underneath. Awnings can be put on the grass next to the pitch. This pitch is more suitable for longer motorhomes and caravans.
3 HOLIDAY LETS:
There are also 3 carefully renovated 4 star self-catering lodges available to rent on site.
These were old cattle/storage sheds now restored to very comfortable standard - click on the images below to explore!
There is also another holiday let to rent via air bnb: No.3 Ebenezer Cottage, Westleton , IP17 3AF (Sleeps 4)