Due to full time work commitments, if possible, please click the links above to make a booking, rather than calling. Thank you!
COVID-19 INFORMATION (updated: March 16th 2021)
- THE SITE IS CLOSED UNTIL 12th APRIL 2021.
- We aim to reopen for self contained caravans, motorhomes and campervans on 12th April, if the out of lockdown for UK goes to plan.
- At present, all units will need their own washing and toilet facilities.
- So our inside toliet and shower facilities will probably need to remain shut after 12th April, but we don't have any definite clarification and will not get any further detail until April.
Hill Farm CL site is situated in a peaceful, yet easily accessible, location near the A12 and the east coast of Suffolk. The popular villages of Westleton and Darsham are close by, and the beautiful seaside towns of Aldeburgh and Southwold are just a few miles away.
This is a Caravan and Motorhome Club Certified Location and a commericial site on the other side of the hedge.
- Additional touring pitches on the other side of the hedge of the CL site have been added last year, which have completely separate CDP facilities, and a new toilet cabin to the CL, all with electric hook up and their own water taps.
- These can be booked on this page: CLICK HERE
Each pitch has an electric hook-up and water tap, and a CDP with nearby access to a separate toilet, washbasin and shower, washing machine and wi-fi.
- Located near to the beautiful and tranquil Suffolk Coast & Heaths Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB), which is a stunning landscape packed full with wildlife and exciting places to explore and discover.
- There's something for everyone with miles and miles of tranquil and unspoilt landscape including wildlife-rich estuaries, ancient heaths, windswept shingle beaches and historic towns and villages.
- Hill Farm CL is great for those who are looking for a peaceful and relaxing holiday in the countryside but still offers many of the facilities that you would expect on a larger club site.
- The local area, and particularly the Suffolk coast, also offers superb opportunities for those who enjoy walking, cycling or have an interest in nature and wildlife.
- Hill Farm CL is an increasingly popular site and we recommend early booking to avoid disappointment.
PITCH 1 (HARDSTANDING and fully serviced with water tap and hook up) - Please note that no pegs are allowed on the hardstanding, due to tarred surface, so the awning is put on the grass next to the pitch.
PITCH 4 (WIDER HARDSTANDING and fully serviced with water tap and hook up) - No pegs allowed on the hardstanding please, due to tarred surface, and concrete blocks underneath. Awnings can be put on the grass next to the pitch. This pitch is more suitable for longer motorhomes and caravans.
3 HOLIDAY LETS:
There are also 3 carefully renovated 4 star self-catering lodges available to rent on site.
These were old cattle/storage sheds now restored to very comfortable standard - click on the images below to explore!
There is also another holiday let to rent via air bnb: No.3 Ebenezer Cottage, Westleton , IP17 3AF (Sleeps 4)